In The News
Online Video Service Improves Student Understanding, Effectiveness of Customer Service, and is a Valuable Tool in Achieving Retention and Default Aversion Goals
BOULDER, CO – FATV, a leading supplier of online video solutions for college financial aid offices, announced today the launch of a major enhancement to its video service.
“FATV is committed to providing our school clients with world-class technology to commuicate with their students,” said Damon Vangelis, FATV’s CEO. “This new learning platform provides users with targeted financial aid content and easy-to-use search and browse functions. Students and parents can easily find the video clips they want to watch from our large and growing video library. FATV clients are seemlessly taking advantage of this updated platform and its new features, without any additional cost or IT effort.”
FATV’s reinvented platform includes the following new features:
• Robust search and browse functions, including audience segmentation, suggested content, and enhanced sorting to enable users to easily find the information they seek.
• A modern design, which is easy on the eyes and straightforward to use, and is responsive for tablets and mobile devices.
• Social media tools, which facilitate easy integration with popular social media websites and apps.
“I am excited about these enhancements. I believe this state-of-the-art platform gives students and parents a superior experience,” said Joel Laos, FATV’s Client Relations Director. “Users can find video answers faster than ever. FATV will become an even more important tool for schools to effectively deliver information to their students.”
User feedback has been very positive to the new platform and features. A sampling of school reactions provided to FATV include: "This is AWESOME!!!!!", "very fresh and easy to read", "Looks great," and "It's very easy to navigate through, especially for parents and students."
“We made these enhancements in close collaboration with schools and students,” added Vangelis. “With this new platform, we believe that we are providing our school clients an even better resource to help educate their students and support their staff.”
Schools are deploying FATV in a variety of ways, including:
- To Improve Customer Service
- To Reduce Redundancy and Improve Efficiency
- To Shorten Student Wait Times
- To Reduce Student Phone Calls
- To Improve Understanding of Satisfactory Academic Progress Policies
- To Expand Outreach
- To Improve Financial Literacy Efforts
For more information on FATV and to view a demo, please call 1-888-704-9090 or visit www.financialaidtv.com.
FATV (www.financialaidtv.com) is a service of CareerAmerica, LLC, an independent publisher of customizable digital solutions for educational institutions.
FATV has been recognized by University Business as a Readers' Choice Top Product for the past two years: 2015 and 2016.